* Please register early as class sizes are limited. Class fees must be paid at the time of registration and a supply list will be provided at the time of registration.
* If you miss a class, there are no make-up days. If you are in a class with multiple days and miss one, you can schedule a private lesson with the instructor. Please note fees may apply.
* If you are unable to attend a class you have registered for, please let us know as soon as possible. You must cancel at least one week prior to the class date to receive a 100% refund of the class fee in the form of store credit.
* On the day of class, please come prepared and arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class so you have time to set up your machine before class starts. For all classes that require a sewing machine, you must bring your own machine.
* Out of respect for the designers, and copyright law, books, patterns, and/or handouts may not be reproduced or shared without express permission of the author.
* Lunch breaks are provided for long classes. There are several fast-food restaurants nearby or for those who prefer to bring lunch from home, we have a refrigerator available. Please be careful with open food and drink containers in the classroom.
* In the event of inclement weather, we will make every attempt to contact you if we need to cancel a class. General notices of closings or cancelled classes due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances can be found on our Facebook page. If a class is canceled due to weather, the class will be rescheduled.